What exactly is that?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are inspiring and creative. Once you got it, you have to write a post where:
- You thank the blogger for nominating your blog and post a link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So to begin, I would like to thank Danica from Dbucketlist for nominating my blog! Danica has a really cool blog worth having a look. She loves to see new places and shares her experiences with her readers. Check out her blog and see for yourself!
And to answer her questions…
1.What is your dream job?
I have thought many times about that and the answer is always the same. Travel author in a travel magazine or a portal. I love to travel, I love to write, so there is nothing else for me!
2.What is the most amazing thing you have seen while traveling?
I have been to some countries in Europe, but I think that the most impressive thing I have witnessed is the sunset from the island of Santorini. It is one of the things that Santorini is so famous for
3.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
For this question, I take as granted that I can not choose my country. So, I would choose probably Switzerland!My brother lives there and during my last visit, I realized that it is a country with high amount of respect for its citizens.
4.What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten while traveling?
My strangest experience was in Switzerland. We were cooking the meal ourselves while we were sitting on the table! We had a pan in the middle of the table with boiling water and had our slices of food inside to be boiled! Amazing??
5.What is your favorite travel-related book or movie?
My favorite book is Homer’s Odyssey. Very old Greek historical poem that describes the adventures of Odysseus, a Greek Hero that struggles to find his way back home. As for a movie, I could not pick just one! I have some on my mind, though…
6.What is your favorite season?
I live in Greece, and summer is the high season for us! The season when we welcome over 15 millions of guests every year and we swim to some of the best beaches this planet has to offer! This is my answer…
7.What is the one off the beaten path location that you recommend for me to visit?
Do you know there are some active volcanoes in Greece? Yes, that is true. Maybe you have heard of Santorini volcano. But, there is another one, less known. The volcano in Nisyros island. Situated in the southeast Greece Nisyros is an island that fits in the “off the beaten path” description.
8.What is your least favorite part of traveling?
Packing! It is always packing! Actually, I do not just like it. I hate it! Because of that, I leave packing always for the last minute! As a result, sometimes I run to be in time for my flight!
9.If I gave you $1.000 how would you spend it?
There is only one answer: Family trip with my wife and my daughter maybe to Disneyland Paris! A dream destination for every child but for the parents too 🙂
10.What is your favorite social media platform and why?
As an amateur photographer, I would say Instagram. I love watching photos, therefore Instagram is something I use a lot. Even though in IG I have the less number of followers, I prefer this platform.
11.What is the most valuable thing you have learned from blogging?
I think that the most important is the people I have met and communicate with online. I love to know new things and customs in different regions. Of course another important lesson for me is that sharing is blessing especially when it comes to blogging!
So there! I guess by now, you have started to know me better. I hope that I have inspired even a single soul with my blog. That would really make me happy and without any further delay, I would like to nominate my fellow inspiring bloggers all over the world (in no particular order)
- Kalyan of icetrail
- Jyotsna of unwindunme
- Arvind of cloudwalkerpro
- Cassidy of cassidysadventures
- Simon of sidashtravels
- George of fl310travel
- Sydney of The Boho Traveller
- Helena of Elenas Travels Blog
- Andy D Liz of Wanderlust Aussie
- Oana Silviana of Fairy Tale Traveller
- Laura Neto of The Travel Bug
Congrats! Here are my questions for you:
- Which is the most memorable country you have visited?
- You meet someone that does not like the idea of traveling, what do you say to him?
- What kind of traveler are you?
- So far in your life, have you ever wanted to stay somewhere and never come back home?If yes where and why?
- What was the first trip that made you love traveling?
- If you were to spend the last day alive, how will you spend it?
- Which is the worst memory you have while traveling?
- Which is the best memory you have while traveling?
- What was the most delicious food you have tasted outside your country?
- If you were to go somewhere tomorrow, where would it be and why?
- What is your belief in life?
To my nominees: Fell free to comment your blog links below so I could read your answers!
Thank you all 🙂